With the sudden influx of tantalizing ice bath photos our favorite tennis players have been tweeting during Roland Garros, and the requests by some of our saucy Twitter followers that we add a Nekkid Hotties section on our blog, I felt inspired to put together this bathing pic compilation. Because there’s nothing more annoying than trying to find those photos of sexy naked men that you KNOW you saw, but are buried under a mound of favorites and your 35,000 cat meme tweets.
So bookmark this post, and then you can come back any time and drool over whichever naked and near-naked men you prefer. Which may be all of them, and to that I say, good for you! You’ve got the right idea.
1. Ryan Harrison: That’s him, the cutie at the top of this post. The American tennis boy toy with the deliciously deep voice RT’ed this adorable and alluring photo with an amusing amendment:
@ryanharrison92 Everyone loves a rubber ducky RT @Tresdavis3: Ryan in the cold tub with his bath toys.
We do, Ryan, we do! And we have rather fond thoughts about the dude holding the ducky as well. And I feel like I’ve just created some sort of perverted metaphor out of “holding the ducky.”
(View the original tweet.)
2. Stanislas Wawrinka: The Swiss tennis player with the laser-shot one-handed backhand is officially Made of Win on Twitter, where he revels in his enchanting, quirky sense of humor and riles up his fans with revealing ice bath photos:
All we can say is if this is what Stan looks like when he’s cold…nay, very cold…then we are quite impressed. Stan definitely is The Man. (Link to original tweet.)
The Swiss star also tweeted a follow-up pic of his coach, lurking nearby and…eating pancakes. We can’t decide if this sounds more like a scene from an Ingmar Bergman film or the set-up to a low-budget porn.
And perhaps because he hadn’t expected quite the outpouring of inappropriate comments like the one above, or hadn’t realized how much cell phone pics, erm, expand online, Stanley suddenly got shy when tweeting his next ice bath photo.
Not the same, Stan, not the same at all.
3. Blaz Kavcic: The man I now fondly refer to as My Slovenian Sausage, Blaz kicked off the recent surge of nudie pics during the height of the clay season. If you’re not familiar with the feisty 26-year-old player, you might remember a little five-hour match in the searing heat at the Australian Open 2013 against Aussie James Duckworth. Blaz and Ducky (not to be confused with Ryan’s ducky) both suffered from the strain of the match, and the Slovenian’s IV hook-up led to this memorable photo.
Keeping up his Slam trend of battling Duckworth and sharing interesting photos, Blaz gained himself a bunch of new followers when this lovely naked ice bath portrait made the Twitter rounds after his RG straight sets victory over his AO nemesis:
This immediately brings to mind an old Duran Duran interview, wherein they talked about their instruments and slyly joked about drummer Roger Taylor: “He needs two hands for his!”
(View original Blaz tweet.)
4. Fabio Fognini: This delightful Italian tennis showman has never been afraid of celebrating his spectacular body, including dropping his towel for the cameras. Not to be outdone by Stripper Blaz, Fognini decided to pose in the ice bath after his four-set victory over Lukas Rosol at Roland Garros:
5. Viktor Troicki, with guest appearances by shirtless Novak Djokovic and Janko Tipsarevic. It’s not just an ice bath photo, it’s a WHOLE VIDEO. The Serbian boys have fun with this latest installment of Tipsy Time, and you can have fun trying to pause it on the “private areas.”
7. Benoit Paire and Stan Wawrinka, aka #Wawaire: These doubles partners and BFFs have fast become one of the tour’s favorite bromances. The best part is that they seem to enjoy promoting said bromance on Twitter and FB. Continuing to take part in Roland Garros: The Ice Bath Edition, these two tweeted ice bath pics…of each other.
Apparently these two share everything now, including bath water.
8. Bonus pics: If you poke around the Internet, you’ll find some more yummy bath pics of tennis players, which is clearly the reason the Internet was invented after all.
Here’s another cute one with Andy.
So, who is your favorite? You might want to hold that opinion until next week. Roland Garros isn’t over yet, so there’s still time for new and glorious nekkid ice bath pics from as-yet-unseen players.
Oh, and I suppose I’d better add: Dear lovely gentlemen, we promise we love your tennis, too. 🙂
You might also enjoy: Ice Bath Buddies, Champagne Baths, and Cryogenic Fembots — All the Pics